FAQ - Temporary Tattoo Stickers
> PRODUCT INFORMATION
1. What are your temporary tattoos made of?
We make Decal Temporary Tattoos printed using an FDA-certified toner, on custom tattoo printing paper that are commonly used in parties, parades and music festivals. The tattoo is an image printed on water-permeable paper. You press the paper, ink side down, against the skin and dab the back of the paper with a moist towel or cotton ball, which transfers the image to the skin.
2. How do I remove these tattoos?
OneDayPrint’s Temporary Tattoos are waterproof, easy to apply, and will last up to 2-3 days without scrubbing. Should you wish to remove them immediately, the tattoos will come off with gentle scrubbing or baby oil or rubbing alcohol.
3. Do you print your tattoos in gold/silver/luminous ink?
Not at the moment! Perhaps in the future. Do check our Instagram @onedayprintsg for updates on this.
> SAFETY CONCERNS
1. Are your tattoos safe for use?
We use FDA compliant toners that are skin safe. Our temporary tattoos are non-toxic, hypoallergenic, but we do not recommend applying these tattoos on sensitive skin or on children below 3 years’ old .
2. But I heard that temporary tattoos have a history of causing allergic reactions?
Temporary tattoos with a history of causing allergic reactions include Henna, Airbrush Temporary tattoos with non-FDA approved inks, as well as tattoos micro-injected into your skin with an applicator. All of which OneDayPrint does not produce nor recommend for safety reasons.
> PRODUCTION & SHIPPING
1. How long does it take to custom-make tattoos? Is it really within 24hrs?
Yes, just like our sticker printing service, we print custom-made tattoos in the same time frame, and guarantee shipping within 24hrs, upon confirmation of the order.
2. What is the smallest or largest tattoo size I can print?
We recommend not going smaller than an inch, and not larger than 8 inches, or it will be difficult to apply the decal transfer paper evenly on your skin.
3. Do you have a minimum order?
No, we do not have a minimum order here at OneDayPrint!
1. What files do you need to manufacture temporary tattoos?
We accept files in AI, PNG, PSD or PDF format.
2. What if I don’t have the design files in the required format?
You can share a PNG file with us. The image should have at least 300 dpi resolution and should have a transparent background.
3. I do not have the design files. Can OneDayPrint design for me?
Sure. Our designers can work with you to create a tattoo design based on your concept. Mail your requirements to email@example.com. Do note that extra charges will be incurred based on the complexity of your request.