Steps for Pre-payment via Internet Banking / Bank Transfer
- After verifying that your artworks are suitable for immediate printing, we will send you an order confirmation email with the final artworks and our iBank account details.
- Please use POSB / DBS to DBS immediate transfer or OCBC to OCBC immediate transfer.
If you are using other banks (Citibank, HSBC, Maybank, Standard Chartered, UOB), please transfer ONLY via FAST (Fast and Secure Transfer).
- We commence printing only AFTER full payment is credited to our bank account.
An acknowledgement email will be sent to you upon receipt of payment.
- Kindly note the following:
(i) For business cards:
- Printing with regular artcard takes 1 hour * upon receipt of payment, unless otherwise stated or agreed upon.
- Printing with synthetic cards takes a minimum of 24 hours* upon receipt of payment.
(ii) For stickers and other printed matter :
Printing takes 24 hours * upon receipt of payment, unless otherwise stated or agreed upon.
* Not including Sundays and public holidays
Do you provide a receipt or invoice?
Yes, we do! We have an invoice system capable of generating comprehensive, IRAS-compliant invoices that include the following details:
(i) Our company name, (ii) address, (iii) phone, (iv) website, (v)email, (vi) registration number, (vii) invoice number, (viii) date of invoice, (viiii) purchasing company, (x) purchasing personnel's name, (xi) delivery address and number.
Are your prices inclusive of GST?
We are not GST-registered, and do not charge GST. All prices quoted are nett.
Can you print first? I'll pay cash on collection/delivery.
We require upfront payment before any printing commences.
If you are unable to make any payment beforehand (for e.g., you are purchasing on behalf of a government body), please let us know beforehand and we can make the necessary arrangements.
We are unable to accept cash payment on delivery as the courier company is a third party and will not make a return trip to us.
Do you accept any other payment methods besides iBanking transfer, such as PayNow, or PayLah?
Yes, we do! Simply let us know so that we can make the necessary arrangements. For a comprehensive list of payment methods please refer to the top of this page.